What a tasty dish, so easy to make too. You can make it ahead and enjoy this at a picnic. It also makes a quick and healthy small meal or snack. Vary the vegetables to suit yourself, or use “left-overs”.
- 2x Medium (500g) Potatoes
- 1 x tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 x medium Red Onion sliced
- 250g broccoli, chopped
- 2 medium red peppers, sliced
- 8 eggs lightly beaten
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated tasty cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- Grease a deep 22cm round cake pan, cover base with baking paper.
- Cut potatoes into 2cm cubes.
- Heat oil in large non-stick pan, add potatoes and onion, cook, stirring, about 10 minutes or until potatoes are just tender, cool slightly.
- Place broccoli and peppers in bowl, cover with boiling water, stand 2 minutes, drain, pat dry.
- Combine potato mixture with peppers and broccoli. In prepared pan, pour over combined remaining ingredients.
- Bake in moderate oven for about 45 minutes or until set. Stand 10 minutes before turning out.
- Serves 6