Red Cabbage and Feta Salad is a colorful and tasty addition to the summer table. Nice with a protein dish and another salad. Red cabbage is a very healthy salad vegetable, and most of us will only be familiar with green cabbage. Red is nice as it is a colorful contrast to the greens, reds, yellows and blues found on a summer table.
- ½ Large Red Cabbage
- 150g Feta Cheese
- 1 Apple, diced (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons Sunflower Seeds
- 4 Tablespoons Tangy Vinaigrette
Shred the cabbage very finely and mix with the crumbled cheese, chopped apple and sunflower seeds. Toss well in the vinaigrette.
- 6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 heaped teaspoon smooth green-peppercorn mustard
- 1 clove of Garlic
- Pinch of salt