Ted Harper’s Arthritis Blend
A home remedy for arthritis. Now here’s an interesting one to try at home, I received this recipe from an elderly gentleman who was a Catholic priest but who passed away in the late 1990’s.
Ted was a delightful gentleman who used to live in Toowoomba, Queensland (Australia).He claimed that this old recipe helped him that much that he never had trouble with his hips, knees or hands after using it.
Ted had given his recipe to many people over the years and when he passed it on to me he was keen to see it given to as many people as possible who have arthritis. So here it is – and please share this page with as many people you know who have any form of arthritis, it could be a godsend for them like it was for Ted.
If you post this home remedy, please give credit to Mr. Ted Harper from Toowoomba in Australia.
Ted’s Natural Arthritis Medicine
- First scrub the fruits very well, being sure to remove all sprays, etc.
- Blend well (skins, seeds and all).
- Leave the lot to stand overnight at room temperature.
- The next morning, boil the 1.5 litres of water and add to this water:
- 50 grams Epsom Salts (Magnesium sulfate) which is about 3 dessert spoons.
- 50 grams Cream of Tartar which is about 3 dessert spoons.
- Add this mixture to the citrus blend above (after making sure you have thoroughly dissolved the Epsom salts and Cream of Tartar into the boiling water).
- Place in suitable (non-metal) containers and freeze. This mixture will keep in the refrigerator for 1 week.
Dosage: Take 2 dessertspoons each morning. Follow up with a glass of tepid water to which you have added one half teaspoon of a good quality Vitamin C Powder.
This batch will last about 2 months, try it for 3 – 6 months and then to give me some feedback please!