What a tasty dish, so easy to make too. You can make it ahead and enjoy this at a picnic. It also makes a quick and healthy small meal or snack. Vary the vegetables to suit yourself.
- 2x Medium (500g) Potatoes
- 1 x tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 x medium Red Onion sliced
- 250g broccoli, chopped
- 2 medium red peppers, sliced
- 8 eggs lightly beaten
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated tasty cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
Grease a deep 22cm round cake pan, cover base with baking paper.
Cut potatoes into 2cm cubes.
Heat oil in large non-stick pan, add potatoes and onion, cook, stirring, about 10 minutes or until potatoes are just tender, cool slightly.
Place broccoli and peppers in bowl, cover with boiling water, stand 2 minutes, drain, pat dry.
Combine potato mixture with peppers and broccoli. In prepared pan, pour over combined remaining ingredients.
Bake in moderate oven for about 45 minutes or until set. Stand 10 minutes before turning out.