Enjoy the flavours of Autumn (Fall) – make your family this delicious Feijoa Pie
- 600gm Feijoa Flesh
- ½ cup ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Sweet shortcrust pastry
- Line a greased dish with sweet shortcrust pastry leaving about 6cm over the dish.
- Combine all the other ingredients together.
- Spoon the mixture over the base and then fold in the excess pastry crimping the edges.
- Sprinkle slivered almonds over the open centre of the pie.
- Bake at 200 Celsius for 25 – 30 minutes