Please Read Carefully
The Naturopaths Ltd. (implying the website https://ericbakker.com) does NOT allows web publishers, educational institutions, book authors, health care professionals, pharmaceutical company sales persons and others to reproduce any part or parts there of, of any of our content of this website. Eric Bakker ND has invested thousands of hours of writing and would like to remain the author and owner of his own content. Eric Bakker N.D. does allow any links to any pages on this website, we also allow you to use a paragraph or five lines of any article, along with a link back to this website providing the following guidelines are heeded:
- Such links must be clearly labelled with “Written by Eric Bakker N.D.” in the opening line.
- Eric Bakker ND must be given credit for the link in an obvious byline to appear directly beneath the story. The URL naturopath.co.nz must be plainly visible, and if such a link is posted on a website, the URL www.ericbakker.com must be live and “click-able”, directing visitors to naturopath.co.nz.
- No content publisher may publish ANY articles from the website www.ericbakker.com
- Unauthorised use of any content on this website is plagiarism, illegal and a violation of the 1998 DMCA law. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1998).
- Eric Bakker N.D.’s website’s content is monitored by www.copyscape.com 24 hrs a day 7 days a week for any unauthorized use. Any unauthorised use of the Content or any other information contained on this website for any profit on any website will be asked to be removed and taken down within 72hrs or legal action will be taken.
- www.ericbakker.com or any contents there of may not be used by any third party in a context that implies a commercial endorsement of any particular product, service, website, political candidate, book or information source. For permission to use Eric Bakker N.D.’s content in an endorsement context, please contact us for written permission.
- You acknowledge that Eric Bakker N.D. retains the copyright and perpetual ownership of any content it contains.
- Eric Bakker N.D.’s content may not be used in any disparaging context, including but not limited to criticism of www.ericbakker.com, its authors or principals.
- Any other use of the articles or part thereof or any other materials on this Web site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written permission of www.ericbakker.com is strictly prohibited, and will be considered a breach of registered or common law trademarks.