Banana Milk Divine is an excellent drink to make and is suitable for those who are not allergic to bananas. This fruit can be a problem if you have food allergies, and if you do, I would suggest you avoid bananas for many months until you are absolutely certain that this fruit does not cause any aggravations.
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 2-2.25 Frozen Bananas
- 2 teaspoons Maple Syrup (you can use Stevia)
- 1/8th teaspoon Nutmeg (optional)
- Place almond milk in the blender.
- Add frozen bananas in increments with blender running until shake has reached desired thickness.
- Add maple syrup and nutmeg. Blend briefly.
This also makes for an excellent post workout shake if you’re weight training. Make sure to drink it finishing your workout (within 20 minutes) and add more banana if you’re carrying more lean muscle.