Are You Overweight?
Australians and New Zealanders are not getting slimmer, with 63% now overweight or obese. The recently released Roy Morgan State of the Nation Report 3 found that in September, only 35% of New Zealanders had a Body Mass Index (BMI) indicating an acceptable weight, 3% down from 2009. The figures show 28% of the population is obese, up 3% from December 2001.
When looking at New Zealand attitudes towards weight-loss over the last 10 years, similar shifts are reflected with 60 per cent of the population reporting that they would like to be able to lose weight, and 38% saying that they are constantly watching their weight.
Despite this, those who considered a low fat diet a way of life fell 3% to 30% in the same period.
So why are so many Kiwi’s overweight, why do so many men and women struggle in their quest to shed those love handles? There are many answers to these questions, but in my opinion some of the main reasons are as follows:
– Too much time on computer, IPad or browsing those smart phones.
– Less activity, too much time sitting or lying down (with technology?)
– Simply eating too much food.
– Eating the wrong kinds of foods.
– Not chewing food adequately.
– No time for exercise, because of being “too busy”.
– Excessive stress leading to destructive habits (food, alcohol, etc.)
Keep reading the many articles on this website which will give you plenty of ideas on how you can shed those pounds, but more importantly, how to keep them off for good.
Just about every diet book I’ve ever read has been a waste of time with the exception of the Three Week Diet. The Three Week Diet is a revolutionary new system that not only guarantees to help you lose weight — it promises to help you lose more weight — all that unwanted body fat — faster than anything else you’ve ever tried before, guaranteed. To learn more about the Three Week Diet Click Here
After having a thorough read through this program, I am happy to recommend this excellent weight-loss system to my patients, it is a good fit with my philosophy and contains many of the best hints and tips which will ensure your stubborn weigh gain is finally resolved – once and for all, and without unrealistic eating plans or ridiculous amounts of exercise!
I won’t lie, it does require effort on your behalf, but the weight loss gains on this program are truly amazing compared to just about all other methods I’ve seen.
But just why is the program called “3-Week Diet” one of the best of its kind in internet history, with hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers?
Here’s why I like this guide on getting rid of your stubborn body fat:
- An easy to follow step-by-step system, with the most comprehensive weight-loss strategies available, including the very best foods, exercise and lifestyle habits, and rock-solid weight gain prevention strategies!
- Available in downloadable PDF format (using Adobe Reader – a free program you probably already have on your computer) so you can read the report right away, without waiting for a book to arrive in the mail…
- If you dedicate yourself over the next 21 days and follow The 3 Week Diet as outlined, you will be walking around with 12 to 23 pounds of body fat gone from your waist, hips, thighs, belly and butt. Your clothes will be looser, you’ll look healthier and more attractive…and you’ll have more energy than you’ve ever had in a long, long time.
- It’s just this simple: If at anytime in the next 60 days you have not lost the weight you were promised, or…if you’re just not completely satisfied with The 3 Week Diet for any reason whatsoever, you will be issued you a prompt and courteous refund — no questions asked.
- Keep in mind that small purchase price of this highly effective program is less than the price of most monthly gym memberships, or just one session with a personal trainer…and neither of them promise to give your money back if you don’t see results. Click Here NOW!
- Check out these amazing results of people just like you!