A Heavenly Dessert!
Absolute bliss! A really tasty and sweet desert, and if you haven’t tried home made strawberry yogurt, you are really missing out.
This recipe was kindly given to us by a patient in New Zealand who used to have candida yeast infection, along with her young son. We are pleased to say that the yeast infection is no more. I have made this recipe and can tell you – it is delicious indeed.
- 6tsp gelatine dissolved in 1/2 cup of boiling water
- 250g natural yoghurt (get the real deal)
- 250g plus 3/4 cups of light coconut cream
- 1 cup rice milk
- 10-12 strawberries mashed
- 1/4 cup of strong blackcurrant tea
- 1/2 lemon
- Stevia to sweeten
Allow gelatine mixture to cool then mix with the other ingredients. Pour into dish and allow to set.