Great Coconut Recipe The Kids Will Love
These are an instant energy blast that be made in 5-10 minutes. You will find the adults and children alike will absolutely love this delicious treat. I found that I became quickly addicted to these powerballs, and so will you. Guaranteed- no dips in blood sugar for 3-4 hours after you’ve had one or two if these.
- Half jar of 500ml Creamed coconut
- 3-4 generous tsps of Coconut oil
- Dried cranberries or Goji berries to taste
- Walnut pieces to taste
- 2 tsps Coconut nectar
- Put jar of creamed coconut into a pot of hot water to soften.
- Remove and blend in food processor. Remove half back to jar.
- Pulse the food processor to mix in dried cranberries, walnuts and coconut nectar.
- Or, mix by hand if you want a more chunky raw texture.
- Remove to ice cube maker and put in fridge.
- This can be eaten within an hour.
- Must be kept refrigerated as it will melt.
- Use a sharp knife to get out of ice cube tray.