An initial consultation with Eric Bakker is where an in-depth and detailed case history is taken, including detailed medical, diet and exercise history, as well as lifestyle and occupational habits to gain a holistic sense of the person’s health picture. Eric may then recommend testing or he may prefer to make treatment recommendations right away.
He endeavours to tailor make the recommendations for you as an individual and to suit your particular lifestyle and circumstances. Thats not to say however that he won’t ask you to make some changes. For some 27 years plus now, Eric Bakker has helped thousands of people like you to improve their health by making nutritional and lifestyle changes …
Private consultations are tailored to your specific needs. Eric begins by conducting an in-depth evaluation of your symptoms and overall health, and then will work with you to create a complete plan to begin your journey toward wellness. But why naturopathy? You may like to read why a professional naturopath can often give you insight into a chronic health problem when a medical practitioner may just be interested in a ten-minute consultation that may well include a prescription for a drug.
An initial consultation is generally one hour in length. The treatment recommendations are based on each individual’s goals, abilities, as well as limitations. The treatment is also designed so each person feels comfortable with it and is ready to integrate it into his or her daily life. Eric recognizes and respects that each person is unique and therefore the healing plan that is developed must be reflective of each person’s individuality – one size does not fit all.
A person’s treatment recommendations will change and develop as they continue to improve their health and well-being. Follow-up consultations to gauge the changes that have occurred in a person’s health concerns generally last 25 minutes. The frequency and number of follow-up consultations is entirely dependent on each individual case. Generally, Eric likes to see his patients on a monthly basis, but this may change to fortnightly or even weekly in certain circumstances.
Confidential Case-Taking Form
- This is the health questionnaire all patients complete before they see us. Simply print off and complete the Health Questionnaire and email it through to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please add any further information relevant to your condition. If you have copies of any recent test results you’re welcome to send these through also.
Have Your Voice Recorder Ready
The amount of information you receive during your consultation can be substantial, and many patients comment on how comprehensive the information is. You’re welcome to have your mobile phone or voice recorder ready and record your consultation. That way you’ll be able to listen back and learn more.
Skype – Eric now works via Skype or Face-Time.
Consider an online booking today. With patient openings throughout the day, you can arrange your own consultation time with our online booking system that perfectly fits in with your hectic schedule. It couldn’t be easier with automatic online time zone converter!
You can book your consultation by following the ‘Book Now’ button. You’ll be asked to select the consultation you require and then your time zone. You’ll then able to access our calendar and choose a time to suit yourself. Once we approve the date and time, an email confirmation will be arrive in your inbox with the date and time of the consult converted in to your time zone. Our calendar will also email reminders. There is a link on those emails that you are welcome to follow should you wish to reschedule your appointment. Consultation fees are in NZ Dollars
The first consultation is often helpful in determining if you’re likely to be a good candidate for naturopathic care in the longer term, and to see if we can work with you to help you achieve your goals of health and well being. The sooner you take action, the sooner we may be able to help you. Make your booking and get started today!
We will never provide your email address or contact details to any third party, your email address would only be used by us to send you our newsletter if you decide to sign up to our News list section from which you can “unsubscribe” at any time as well. All your personal details remain strictly confidential, we absolutely respect your privacy. Eric has treated many high-profile national and international clients over the years, including people involved in the movie industry and television, sports stars as well as very well know musicians and even a few rock stars. Confidentiality has always been of the utmost importance in Eric’s practice when dealing with clients, their privacy and their respective health challenges.
Contact after your consultation
Unfortunately Eric is unable to maintain an email dialogue between consultations. His limited time simply prohibits this kind of ongoing one-on-one interaction. The best solution is to write all your questions down and ask these at the time of your initial or follow-up consultation. Follow-up consultations can be scheduled by you the patient at any time, especially if you need to know more or have many questions to ask. Be sure to ask as many questions as you want at the initial consultation, and by voice recording your consultation your will be able to listen back and get all the information you need.
If however you have a brief query regarding a test we helping to organise for you or products we have recommended, please email Tracee – email@example.com to assist.
Are you waiting for any test results?
If you’re waiting for test results and unable to consult with Eric for a few weeks it is best not to make too many changes to your diet, lifestyle or supplements during this stage until your test results come back. Wait until you discuss with Eric before you decide on making changes, the test results may well hold important information that may influence the course of your treatment.
Eric’s Promise To You
- To the best of my ability and judgement I undertake to assist our clients in re-establishing the balance and harmony synonymous with good health and healthy lifestyle practices.
- Our practice aims to motivate, empower and inspire our clients to achieve their maximum health, vitality and longevity potential through natural health by way of our nutritional education programs and seminars, natural treatments and healthy lifestyle support.
- To help prevent premature chronic ill health, by positively impacting on the future of our client’s health and well-being.
- We will commit to reinforcing the totality concept of healing, to always facilitate and educate our clients into self-healing and at the same time to accept and respect people’s individual needs and wants.
- My staff and I respect our own unique constitutions so that we will be a natural example of healthful balance to our clients.
- We will never knowingly prescribe any substance or give professional advice which may cause harm to our clients.
- We will always respect the privacy of our clients and fellow practitioners and at all times keep confidential any dealings between us.
- Our actions will always demonstrate our professional integrity to our clients, our art as natural health-care professionals as well as to our fellow practitioners.