- 1 Clove of fresh Garlic
- 2 tspns Olive Oil
- 2 tspns fresh lemon juice
- 300 g can four-bean mix, rinsed, or cooked
- 1 trimmed celery stalk (100g) chopped finely
- ½ medium red capsicum (100g), chopped (roasted is nice)
- ¼ cup (30g) seeded black olives, chopped
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh parsely leaves
- ½ small red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup loosely packed baby rocket leaves
- Salt and pepper to suit
- Place garlic, oil and juice in jar and shake to mix well.
- Place remaining ingredients and dressing in medium bowl; toss gently to combine. A delicious dish.
- Variations – too numerous to mention, you can add cooked brown or Arborio rice, chickpeas, wheat free pasta, etc.